State Thespian Officers (STOs)
Welcome to the Colorado State Thespian Officers page
You can apply to be a State Thespian Officer and represent your school at the state level. Application Deadline is February 1st.
Colorado’s Arts Advocacy Day – at the Capitol. March 3, 2016
1) Applications for 2017 are accepted online at Thespian Point Tracker, deadline Feb. 1st. Upload your answers to these questions: Colorado State Thespian Officer Application form to Thespian Point Tracker.
2) Applicants must receive a recommendation from their teacher, which is to be sent directly to Colorado Thespians. No applicant will be reviewed or interviewed without a teacher recommendation on file and following the directions. Colorado Thespians will contact your teacher after 2/1/2017 to obtain their recommendation.
3) If applicants receive an acceptable recommendation score, they will be notified by email, text, or phone for a phone interview. Every qualified candidate will be notified of their schedule time for a phone interview. Phone interviews take place on Saturday, Feb. 11, 8:30 – 12:00 pm, if you are in rehearsal, please inform your director that you will have to step out for five minutes to take the interview call.
4) The final STO list will be posted here on or after the phone interviews are completed.
5) First board meeting for the new STOs will take place on TBA, 9:00 to 12:00 at Think 360 Arts, 135 West Park Avenue, Denver, CO 80205. STOs are encouraged to attend the March 8th Arts Advocacy Day, sponsored by Arts for Colorado. Check their web site for registration information.
Announcing the 2017 State Thespian Officer’s (STOs)
First meeting will be at Arts Advocacy Day, March 8, 8:30 to Noon. Please sign-up at Arts for Colorado to attend.
|Frist Name||Last Name||School||Year|
|Daniel||Niewoehner||CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL||2018|
|Preslee||Krout||CHEROKEE TRAIL HIGH SCHOOL||2018|
|Maximillian||Gomez||CHERRY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL||2018|
|Estee||Dechtman||DENVER SCHOOL OF THE ARTS||2018|
|Kelsea||Sibold||FREDERICK HIGH SCHOOL||2019|
|Carter||Wilson||LEGACY HIGH SCHOOL||2018|
|Jeremiah||Garcia||POMONA HIGH SCHOOL||2018|
|Hannah||Heil||STEAMBOAT SPRGS HIGH SCHOOL||2018|
|Gable||Kinsman||Valor Christian High School||2018|
|Jackson||Garske||Columbine High School||2018|
2016 State Thespian Officers (STOs)
Enjoy our Thescon 2016 STOs Intro Video
|Ethan Walker||Castle View High School||12|
|Margaux Granath||Chatfield High School||12|
|Jackson Garske||Columbine High School||11|
|Brynn Gauther||Denver School of the Arts||12|
|Julianna Rohn||George Washington High School||12|
|Eric Brockmeier||Highlands Ranch High School||12|
|Carlena Lim||Holy Family High School||12|
|Rachel VanArsdale||Horizon High School||12|
|Wesley Juels||Mullen High School||12|
|Julia Hegele||Thunder Ridge High School||12|
2015 State Thespian Officers (STOs)
Enjoy our Thescon 2015 Intro Video.
|First Name||Last Name||High School Name|
|Meaghan||Aylward||Holy Family HS|
|Alyson||Estes||Valor Christian HS|
|Brynn||Gauthier||Denver School of the Arts|
|Scotty||Romano||Chatfield Senior HS|
|Parrish||Salyers||Mountain Vista HS|
|Zoe||Miller||East High School|
2014 State Thespian Officers
|Zoe Miller||Denver East High School||1371|
|Evan Monteith||Elizabeth High School||4013|
|Grady Jensen||Lakewood High School||1697|
|Tyler Eatherton||Chaparral High School||5994|
|Zack Frongillo||Dakota Ridge High School||5837|
|Charis Swartley||Mountain Vista High School||6525|
|Emma Meisel||Denver School of the Arts||5869|
|Taylor Rogers||Mountain Range High School||7113|
|Rogelio Ochoa||Prairie View High School||7196|
2013 State Thespian Officers
|Julia Hemp||Denver School of the Arts||Class of 2014|
|Abby Noble||Grandview High School||Class of 2014|
|Abby Stanley||Arvada West High School||Class of 2014|
|Andie Lerner||Denver School of the Arts||Class of 2014|
|Anne Hart||Chaparrel High School||Class of 2014|
|Chelsea Jacobson||Cherry Creek High School||Class of 2014|
|Elise Collins||Thunder Ridge High School||Class of 2014|
|Joey DeMers||Brighton High School||Class of 2014|
|Taylor Rogers||Mountain Range High School||Class of 2015|
Watch this page for updates on what your state thespian officers are doing.
Watch for updates on Facebook for our next meeting.
The Henry Awards 2013