Adjudicators, Representatives, Vendors, and Presenters
Adjudicators, University Representatives and Vendor Registration
- Price is $250 per organization and includes a display table and access for two representatives from your company or organization. Additional representatives are $50 each. Make sure to select Vendor and Adjudicator.
- Student and Educator Registration is open from September 1 to November 10. As an adult you can register after that date and even at the door. Please contact email@example.com if this is the case for you. The following are the steps for the registration process.
- Please click on the “Universities/Vendors” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Register for the conference. You will be sent a confirmation link once you complete the registration steps. If you do not see this confirmation link, please check your junk/spam folder. If you’ve previously registered, please enter your email and password to access your account. If you are unaware of your account or cannot remember your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first screen you come to will request which roles you or members of your organization desire to perform at the conference. Available conference roles include: University Scholarship Auditions – Participating in the college scholarship audition sessions. If you desire access to the audition link for our performance and technical senior auditions (mostly for higher learning institutions). Vendor/Exhibitor – Selling a product or demonstrating a product at conference. This slot is offered only to businesses, for profit and non-profit, and this is not a selection for Colleges, Universities, or Conservatories.
- Fill in the profile of the main contact for your organization. This person should be attending Thescon. The more information you provide, the richer your bio appears on the web site.
- Save your work.
- After you save your main profile you will be brought to the registration page. At the top of the page you will see: Register and Past Editions. Under the Register tab you will add all of the other staff members attending with you. Everyone entering the convention center must be registered. Please do not tell others to attend without adding them to your account, they will not be admitted due to security, insurance, and our current health emergency.
University Scholarship Auditions
Beginning 2021, performance and technical theatre auditions will be submitted digitally. After the submission deadline, Casey Kesis, University and Scholarship Coordinator, will send you a URL link with student information, photo, resume, and an uploaded video audition or tech presentation. The link will be kept live for your reference through the month of December. Callbacks can be determined by each individual institution. You may call back individuals in person at your table in the University and Vendor Lobby at the event, or you may call back students in a different manner. Please note: students want to talk to schools, so if you cannot join us in person, please find unique ways to connect personally with those individuals you’re interested in having on your campus.
Colorado Thespians Scholarships: Each year, Colorado Thespians awards three scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each in Acting, Musical Theatre, and Technical Theatre. As a college or university representative, you are a part of the team that selects these winners. The University and Scholarship Coordinator will communicate how we obtain your selections in these categories when the audition link is sent.
Vendor and Exhibitor Display Tables
Every organization that registers will receive one table and two chairs in the main concourse of the Colorado Convention Center. Tables are assigned by Vendor Coordinator Andy Jaramillo on a first come, first served basis. If you’d like a spotlight location in our University and Vendor Lobby, review the sponsorship opportunities available at the conference. The Colorado Convention Center does charge for electricity, and they will bill each organization directly. They do not provide those charges to Colorado Thespians. A bill from the CCC will be present on your table daily if your organization utilizes this utility. Please note: additional tables are charged through the Convention Center for an additional fee. Set-up for your table can take place Thursday morning between 8-11 a.m. for middle school educators to take advantage of your services during the afternoon of their event (Thursday). Although security is provided, it is not advisable to leave expensive valuables in plain sight when the booth is unattended. Colorado Thespians and the Colorado Convention Center are not responsible for any lost or stolen materials and property.
Registering to present a Workshop go to COThescon.net
Presenters are always welcome to email Caroline Kerswill, Workshop Coordinator, email@example.com
Please check here for the list of hotel properties in Denver that are extending a special rate for Thescon. Hyatt Regency is the main host hotel, with floors dedicated for adults. Use the link provided to secure your rooms for the Hyatt. Please note: Hyatt corporate policy is that individuals can only book three rooms at a time, so repeating the process through the link may have to be repeated depending on the number of rooms you require. If patronizing another host property, contact them directly and identify that you are an adult attendee without students and would like to be on the upper floors away from students. The Hyatt is our most convenient property, and is located directly across the street from the conference venue.
Transportation from the Airport to Hyatt Regency
Denver now has the A Line train from the airport to Union Station for $9. This is a 28 minute ride to the city center. You catch the A train at the Transit Center, below the Westin hotel on the south end of the terminal. Once you arrive in Union Station you can take the free 16th Street Mall Shuttle to California Street, walk one block west to 16th street. The Hyatt is located on 15th Street and California, just another one block walk. You will not need a car to get around the city. If you elect to visit outside of Denver you may want to rent a car or use Uber. Uber rates from the airport are about $35+, and Taxi rates are $45+.
Office address: Colorado Thespians, 7310 W 52nd Ave, #A-405, Arvada, CO 80002
Non-profit 501-3c Organization, FEIN# 56-2393274 Please see our About page.