Teachers Conference Sept. 17-18, 2020
2020 Colorado Thespian Teacher Conference
- the 2020 Awards Ceremony,
- resources in our state for teaching in the time of Covid-19,
- details on ThesCon 2020.
Thanks to the conference organizers at the Educational Theatre Association for this partnership.
Graduate Level Credit
Conference participants are able to sign-up for graduate credit. To register for THEA 513 credit from the University of Northern Colorado, please read the directions for online registration via the link below. Please note attendance and hours completed at the event is the only way to receive credit. If you are attending the Colorado teachers conference you must attend for the full day, including the Awards dinner. Graduate credit registration link
Colorado Thespians will continue to offer theatre awards and training for the educational theatrical community of elementary, middle, and high school theatre programs. As well as honoring the theatrical service members of our community and collegiate level programs. Please join us as we celebrate theatre education in Colorado and work to build a strong future for our profession.
View our Past Award Recipients
2020 Colorado Thespians Award Recipients
- Holly Haverkorn, Mitchell High School, High School Educator of the Year
- Kody Maynard, Challenger Middle School, Middle School Educator of the Year
- Marianna Lucero, Goldrick Elementary, Elementary Educator of the Year
- Roxanne Pignanelli, The Arts Academy at Pueblo County High School, Administrator of the Year
These outstanding individuals will be honored in a virtual ceremony with a link posted on the CO Thespians website as well as virtually at the 2020 EdTA National Conference, and recognized again in person at our 2021 teacher conference.