Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Colorado Thespians has negotiated a special hotel rate with the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel as our new host hotel for 2019. When you call to make your room reservations, make sure to mention Colorado Thespians to receive your special rate.
Please note that all of our hotel properties will have other guests. If students are disrespectful or loud, individual schools can be charged for the refunded amount extended to the disgruntled guest. Denver curfew is strict and students should be careful not to leave the hotel property in the evening. The thespian schedule is made to accommodate the Denver curfew hours. Pools and Health Clubs at all hotel properties are off limits to students.
Dining. The Sheraton has several restaurants, coffee shops and a gift shop. Feel free to contact them for dinner arrangements for your group and special pricing. The Sheraton is located two blocks from the convention center and on the 16th Street Mall, which also has numerous dining experiences.
Security. Besides the hotel security and the chaperons from each school, the Colorado Thespians utilizes the Denver Police in and around the hotel property in the evening after events conclude. Colorado Thespians does not accept responsibility for your students. Colorado Thespians will notify the Denver Police Department and hotel security to handle all violations. Security is also on property at the Colorado Convention Center, along with the Denver Fire Department and paramedics. Students are only allowed access to events by displaying their Colorado Thespian name badge. Badges must be worn at all times and during all events. Parents who wish to attend must purchase a day pass or an evening performance pass in the conference registration room.
Tax exempt. To receive your tax exempt status with any hotel property, you must pay with a school check or school credit card. Be sure to fill out and send in your tax exempt certificate to the hotel property.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel,1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202, 303-893-3333 Rate $130 Quad Occupancy Double or King Room. Reservations Online
Overflow Hotels – AC Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn $149
- 1400 Welton Street, Denver, 303-603-8000, 855-215-1283. Rate $149 Quad Occupancy Double or King Room Reservations online. booking code “COT19”
- Hyatt Place Hotel $146
- Hyatt Regency $139
- 650 15th Street, Denver, 303-436-1234. Rate $139 Quad Occupancy Double or King Room
- AC Hotel Denver Downtown $129
- 750 15th Street, Denver, 303-825-2888. Rate $129 Standard Double Queen, Internet Reservations Online
- Embassy Suites Denver $199/$229
- 1420 Stout St, Denver, 303-592-1000. Rate $199 King – Single/Double occupancy, $229 Double Triple/Quad occupancy, Breakfast and Internet. Contact: Courtney Aplin, Aplin@embassysuitesdenverdowntown.com